Friday 7 May 2010

Holding my own water (so to speak...)

You know that saying 'don't tell them, they can't hold their own water...!'? That euphemism for someone not being able to keep a secret? Well I'm in that predicament and can't 'relieve myself' until Monday... I hate it. It goes against the grain when it's something that affects me more than anyone else in the situation, and until 'relief' is achieved, has the potential to make others think badly of you for possibly letting them down, or the perception that you've just dropped off the face of the earth...

Writing this is sort of a 'letting off steam' approach - releasing some of the pressure before my head explodes (metaphorically speaking of course!). It's suitably vague yet satisfyingly cathartic.

But fear not faithful readers! Come Monday I will be able to Tweet, Facebook, Blog...in fact say whatever the heck I like about it, wherever the heck I like, however the heck I want to - releasing all the steam (or hot air if some of you've experienced my random ramblings and jottings :) ) and becoming my own personal tittle tattle - whohoooo!

See you Monday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment